- Airport At less than 15 min. drive
- Highways to: Airport, Monterrey, Saltillo-Monclova, Reynosa / Mc Allen, Laredo TX, Mexico City.
- 24/7 Controlled access: Fenced and Gated.
- Use: Manufacturing, Assembly & Distribution.
- Transportation: Public.
- Infrastructure: The Best Available.
- Labor Force: Near by – Easy Access.
- Monterrey International Airport 13 km = 8 miles
- Laredo, TX 234 km = 145 miles
- Monterrey Downtown 38 km = 24 miles
- Mexico City 943 km = 585 miles
- Saltillo / Ramos Arizpe 120 km = 85 miles
- McAllen TX / Reynosa 223 km = 138 miles
- Water (Park Network)
- Sewer (Park Network)
- Telephone Lines (TELMEX)
- Energy (CFE)
General Layout View
SPEC III – ATP
- Initial Land Area (9,258 m² / 99,653 Sq.Ft.)
- Initial Building Area (4,759 m² / 51,232 Sq.Ft.)
- Expansion Land Area (N/A)
- Expansion Building Area (N/A)
- Substation: According to client needs
- Parking Lot: 46 Spaces
- Building Size: 81.92 m x 61.81 m
- Building Structure: Steel Rigid Frame
- Wall Material: Pre-cast Concrete
- Roof Material: Standing Seam Roof
- Clear Height (Min. 9.17 m / 30′-1 1/16” / Max. 11.60 / 33′-11 1/2”)
- Docks: 3 + 1 Docks
- Ramp: 1 Concrete Ramp
- Floor Thickness (6 inches / 15 cm)
- Skylights (5% approx)