- Inside Airport Grounds
- Highways to: Airport, Monterrey, Saltillo-Monclova, Reynosa / Mc Allen, Laredo TX, Mexico City.
- 24/7 Controlled access: Fenced and Gated.
- Use: Manufacturing, Assembly & Distribution.
- Transportation: Public.
- Infrastructure: The Best Available.
- Labor Force: Near by – Easy Access.
- Airport Grounds: Federal Security.
- Monterrey International Airport Inside Airport Grounds
- Laredo, TX 229 km = 142 miles
- Monterrey Downtown 25 km = 16 miles
- Mexico City 937 km = 582 miles
- Saltillo / Ramos Arizpe 110 km = 68 miles
- McAllen TX / Reynosa 235 km = 146 miles
- Water (Park Network)
- Sewer (Park Network)
- Telephone Lines (TELMEX)
- Energy (CFE)
General Layout View
SPEC VI – OMA VYNMSA
- Initial Land Area (11,009 m² / 118,051 Sq.Ft.)
- Initial Building Area (4,851 m² / 52,219 Sq.Ft.)
- Expansion Land Area (13,857 m² / 149,153 Sq. Ft.)
- Expansion Building Area (8,629 m² / 92,884 Sq.Ft.)
- Substation: According to client needs
- Parking Lot: 42 Spaces
- Building Size: 94 m x 51.61 m
- Building Structure: Steel Rigid Frame
- Wall Material: Pre-cast Concrete
- Roof Material: Standing Seam Roof
- Clear Height (9.14 m / 30′)
- Docks: 4 + 1 Docks
- Ramp: 1 Concrete Ramp
- Floor Thickness (6 inches / 15 cm)
- Skylights (5%)