- Airport At less than 10 min. drive
- Highways to: Airport, Monterrey Saltillo-Monclova, Reynosa / Mc Allen, Laredo TX, Mexico City.
- 24/7 Controlled access: Fenced and Gated.
- Use: Manufacturing, Assembly & Distribution.
- Transportation: Public.
- Infrastructure: The Best Available.
- Labor Force: Near by – Easy Access.
- Monterrey International Airport 9 km = 6 miles
- Laredo, TX 227 km = 141 miles
- Monterrey Downtown 26 km = 16 miles
- Mexico City 936 km = 582 miles
- Saltillo / Ramos Arizpe 115 km = 72 miles
- McAllen TX / Reynosa 235 km = 146 miles
- Water (Park Network)
- Sewer (Park Network)
- Telephone Lines (TELMEX)
- Energy (CFE)
- Gas (CIA MEXICANA DE GAS)
General Layout View
SPEC IV – VAAIP
- Initial Land Area (26,715 m² / 287,269 Sq.Ft.)
- Initial Building Area (13,478 m² / 145,079 Sq.Ft.)
- Expansion Land Area (26,210 m² / 282,134 Sq. Ft.)
- Expansion Building Area (15,087 m² / 162,401 Sq.Ft.)
- Substation: According to client needs
- Parking Lot: 162 Spaces
- Building Size: 122.53 m x 110 m
- Building Structure: Steel Rigid Frame
- Wall Material: Pre-cast Concrete
- Roof Material: Standing Seam Roof
- Clear Height (9.14 / 30′)
- Docks: 6 + 4 Docks
- Ramp: 2 Ramps
- Floor Thickness (6 inches / 15 cm)
- Skylights: (4% Approx)