- Airport At less than 35 min. drive
- Highways to: Airport, Monterrey, Saltillo-Monclova, Reynosa / McAllen, Laredo TX, Mexico City.
- 24/7 Controlled access: Fenced and Gated.
- Use: Manufacturing, Assembly & Distribution.
- Transportation: Public.
- Infrastructure: The Best Available.
- Labor Force: Near by – Easy Access.
- Monterrey International Airport 25 km = 16 miles
- Laredo, TX 135 km = 85 miles
- Monterrey Downtown 20 km = 13 miles
- Mexico City 910 km = 565 miles
- Saltillo / Ramos Arizpe 90 km = 56 miles
- McAllen TX / Reynosa 240 km = 150 miles
- Water (Park Network)
- Sewer (Park Network)
- Telephone Lines (ALESTRA)
- Energy (CFE)
- Gas (CIA MEXICANA DE GAS)
General Layout View
SPEC V – VEP
- Initial Land Area (11,867 m² / 127,730 Sq.Ft.)
- Initial Building Area (5,427 m² / 58,415 Sq.Ft.)
- Expansion Land Area (13,782 m² / 148,349 Sq. Ft.)
- Expansion Building Area (7,164 m² / 77,118 Sq.Ft.)
- Substation: According to client needs
- Parking Lot: 37 Spaces
- Building Size: 87.80 m x 61.81 m
- Building Structure: Steel Rigid Frame
- Wall Material: Pre-cast Concrete
- Roof Material: Standing Seam Roof
- Clear Height (9.14 m / 30′)
- Docks: 2 + 2 Docks
- Ramp: 1 Concrete Ramp
- Floor Thickness: (6 inches / 15 cm)
- Skylights (5% Approx)