- Airport: At less than 30 min. drive
- Highways to: Silao Airport, Automotie Corridor Highway, NAFTA Highway.
- 24/7 Controlled access: Fenced and Gated.
- Use: Manufacturing, Assembly & Distribution.
- Transportation: Public & Private.
- Infrastructure: All on site. The Best Available.
- Labor Force: Abundant. Near by. Easy Access.
- Bajío International Airport 34 km = 21 miles
- Querétaro 172 km = 107 miles
- Mexico City 384 km = 239 miles
- Monterrey 700 km = 435 miles
- Saltillo / Ramos Arizpe 630 km = 390 miles
- McAllen TX / Reynosa 880 km = 547 miles
- Water (SAPAL)
- Sewer (SAPAL)
- Telephone Lines (TELMEX)
- Energy (CFE)
General Layout View
SPEC II – VLIP
- Initial Land Area (13,661 m² / 146,056 Sq.Ft.)
- Initial Building Area (6,142 m² / 66,116 Sq.Ft.)
- Expansion Land Area (8,820 m² / 94,938 Sq. Ft.)
- Expansion Building Area (5,100 m² / 54,895 Sq.Ft.)
- Substation: According to client needs.
- Parking Lot: 79 Spaces
- Building Size: 61 m x 100 m
- Building Structure: Steel Rigid Frame
- Wall Material: Pre-cast Concrete
- Roof Material: Standing Seam Roof
- Clear Height Min. 9.14 / 30′
- Docks: 3 + 2 Docks
- Ramp: 1 Concrete Ramp
- Floor Thickness: 6″ / 15 cm
- Skylights: 5% Approx.