- Airport At less than 30 min. drive
- Highways to: Airport, Monterrey, Saltillo-Monclova, Reynosa / Mc Allen, Laredo TX, Mexico City.
- 24/7 Controlled access: Fenced and Gated.
- Use: Manufacturing, Assembly & Distribution.
- Transportation: Public.
- Infrastructure: The Best Available.
- Labor Force: Near by – Easy Access.
- Monterrey International Airport 50 km = 30 miles
- Laredo, TX 240 km = 150 miles
- Monterrey Downtown 26 km = 16 miles
- Mexico City 936 km = 582 miles
- Saltillo / Ramos Arizpe 65 km = 40 miles
- McAllen TX / Reynosa 260 km = 160 miles
- Water (Park Network)
- Sewer (Park Network)
- Telephone Lines (TELMEX)
- Energy (CFE)
- Gas (GAS NATURAL)
General Layout View
SPEC IV – VSCIP
- Initial Land Area (8,949 m² / 96,322 Sq.Ft.)
- Initial Building Area (4,323 m² / 46,531 Sq.Ft.)
- Expansion Land Area (4,375 m² / 47,093 Sq. Ft.)
- Expansion Building Area (2,563 m² / 27,588 Sq.Ft.)
- Substation: According to client needs
- Parking Lot: 40 Spaces
- Building Size: 72 m x 67 m
- Building Structure: Steel Rigid Frame
- Wall Material: Pre-cast Concrete
- Roof Material: Standing Seam Roof
- Clear Height (Min. 9.14 m / 30′)
- Docks: 3 + 1 Docks
- Ramp: 1 Concrete Ramp
- Floor Thickness: (6 inches / 15 cm)
- Skylights (5% Approx)